PHP is known as server side scripting language and used in all known operating systems like Windows, UNIX, Linux etc. Nowadays PHP frameworks are a step ahead of the general PHP coding format. Majority of innovative PHP programmers are using these types of frameworks for different performance tuning issues.
These well known PHP frameworks like CakePHP, Codeigniter, Zend etc. supports maximum reputed database connections like SQL, My SQL, Oracle, ODBC thus it becomes as an easy choice for contract programmers. These latest frameworks are also much popular due to its embedded coding directly and can be carried by nearly all of the web servers.
These superlative PHP frameworks follow MVC (model view controller) coding style which is a great combination of database application (model), HTML coding (view) and input / output instructions (controller). Applying this MVC style will make your code lightweight, sharp and secure.
Core advantages of using PHP framework
1. Fast: As these frameworks are following MVC, you need not take hazards of thousand lines of complex coding. Thus it is easily assumable that due to optimized coding it will run faster.
2. Lightweight: These frameworks has inbuilt core library with them and thus the coding is much lightweight in nature than normal one. Here you need not follow vast complex coding structure what we see in the normal ones.
3. Recycle of coding: By using these frameworks in web development, several basic features are almost same, and thus you can recycle the same code (modify necessarily) of any module in different projects.
4. Reliable: frameworks already run on millions of worldwide servers, which fundamentally proves that they are powerful enough for the most demanding situations and also prove that much secure enough to use.
5. Capable: These frameworks have several creative functions that are prepared for you to have an edge in your coding. There are functions for handling date formats, database connections, handling emails, editing strings etc.
6. Easy debugging: PHP frameworks have their own specific debugging methodologies that allow you to easily spot out the errors in your development.
7. Extendable: You can effortlessly extend your PHP coding through these frameworks to get the specific functions that you like to integrate in your website development.
8. Community help: You never ever feel alone while coding with these framework. When ever you feel any pressure, you can ask for help in communities. There are good numbers of developers that will surely help in your development.